Sunday, October 4, 2009

I want to be a missionary

Marcus -
I drew this during General Conference. It is a picture of me when I grow up as a missionary. In the background there is the United States with Hawaii down below.
When I grow up I want to be a missionary . I think teaching the gospel would be fun. David O. McKay said "Every member a missionary."

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Nice picture Marcus. We think you will be a great missionary!

Stacie said...

Marcus, you're gonna knock their socks off!

Shirley Bahlmann said...

Wow, Marcus, you even remembered Hawaii! You might go there... but then you have to wear necklaces made of flowers.

Shirley Bahlmann said...

I know I already made a comment on this, but Uncle Zack sent in his mission papers last week, so we will be surprised to see where he will go!