Friday, October 23, 2009

Sandcastle

Anneke -

I made this sand castle with my mom. And I dunked water on it and she said I'll need lots and lots of sand and water. The flowers are the windows and the pipe cleaner is the flag and the door is a piece of paper. And those are my school clothes. I actually want to say that me/I went to school and then I came back and me and my mom made the sandcastle and I used one of our watering cans to pour the water. I was so excited to build it. My mom said if we had this as our activity today I would have had to change. (Mom note: She is supposed to change out of her school clothes for the purpose. I don't remember saying much about it, but apparently she knew she should have changed first.)

3 comments:

Cari said...

That is a very beautiful sandcastle Anneke! I love it!

Grandma Bailey said...

Anneke, you are beautiful and I am glad you had a good time with your mom.

Shirley Bahlmann said...

I want to visit your sand castle! Will it still be there in january?