Saturday, June 23, 2012

Entrepreneurs

On a hot day this week my children opened their first lemonade stand. Dad provided the start up, but they made $5. They had fresh squeezed and pink lemonade. 


Anneke - The lemonade was good.We read books well (while) we waited for customers.


Marcus - We had pink lemonade and fresh squeezed lemonade. Somebody from our old ward (the Hacienda ward) stopped by and bought two cups for one dollar. Fresh lemonade was a whole lot more popular than the pink, so we had pink lemonade for dinner that night. I am not in the picture, but I was there for nine tenths of the time. Some people paid way more than they needed to. One man paid $1.76 or so for one cup of  fifty cent lemonade. We stayed out there for two and a half hours or so.

1 comment:

Cari said...

That is so much fun! I loved having a lemonade stand when I was younger!